Healthy Recipes - Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
Always treat your skin kindly and optimise your nutrition by eating antioxidant-rich fruit and vegatables, healthy fats from oily fish and nuts, and a varied and balanced diet. Your skin will thank you!
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with our creamy chocolate ice cream recipe, a luscious delight that satisfies your sweet tooth while nourishing your body with wholesome ingredients.
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and mix on high until a smooth, thick consistency has been formed. Option to add more milk by the tablespoon as needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer into a parchment-lined bread loaf. Then, place into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours to firm up.
- Serve with chocolate chips.
As you savor each velvety spoonful of this chocolate ice cream, remember that decadence doesn't have to come at the expense of health. Here's to desserts that are as nourishing as they are indulgent. Happy indulging!
Did you know? Cacao, the primary ingredient in our chocolate ice cream, not only tantalizes the taste buds but is also rich in antioxidants that promote radiant skin from the inside out!
Healthy Recipes: Crispy roasted Chickpeas
Healthy Recipes: Matcha Chia Seeds energy bites
Healthy Recipes: Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips
Subscribe to our newsletter
and receive 10% discount on your next order.