1. WHO / WHAT
We comply with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and are hereby responsible for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. WHICH DATA
2.1. Personal data
We declare that we will not collect more data than is necessary for the performance of our assignment / contractual performance and to meet our legal obligations.
Below you will find a non-exhaustive overview of the personal data that we can process:
- First and last name; sex; date and place of birth
- Address details; telephone number and e-mail address; bank account number
- IP address; internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of it) of an advertising network)
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us and we will remove this information.
3. FOR WHICH THE DATA IS USED ON ANY LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHICH DURATION
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending various forms of communication (eg mailings, newsletters, brochures, magazines, etc.)
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account
- The purpose of collecting and storing personal data through cookies is to register and use individual preferences, questions and complaints for communication with the customer and to personalize pages for future visits to the website.
- In order to be able to answer your questions and to give us the assignment
Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6.1. of the Regulation. In particular, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, because it is necessary for the execution of an agreement, because it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or because this is necessary for the promotion of a legitimate interest (such as to assist you with our products or services and for our own commercial purposes). Insofar as the processing of the personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. a) permission, you always have the right to withdraw the permission given. The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of our possible contractual relationship.
4. PROVISION OF THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information You provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided to third parties unless this is required by law (such as in the context of a police or judicial investigation) or if you give us permission for this. This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing for the withdrawal thereof.
5. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within 30 days. You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274.48.00, Fax +32 (0) 2 274.48.35, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.