Send & Return
Fees + delivery times
Orders are typically processed within 2 - 3 working days. You will receive an email containing tracking information once your order ships.
If by any chance the product you’ve ordered is out of stock, you will receive an email.
Benelux, FR, DE
- Flat rate €4,95 for all orders under €45,00 (tracked and traced)
- Free shipping for all orders over €45,00 (tracked and traced)
- 2-3 working days delivery
Europe Zone I
- Flat rate €9,90 for all orders under €90,00 (tracked and traced)
- Free shipping for all orders over €90,00 (tracked and traced)
- 7-8 working days delivery
- Europe Zone I = UK, Italy, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Czech Republic, Ireland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Slovenia,
- Slovakia, Austria
Europe Zone II
- Flat rate €17,75 for all orders under €135,00 (tracked and traced)
- Free shipping for all orders over €135,00 (tracked and traced)
- 7-8 working days delivery
- Europe Zone II = Spain, Portugal, Finland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, Romania, Croatia
Outside Europe Zone I and Zone II
- Flat rate €55,00 for all orders under €250,00 (tracked and traced)
- Free shipping for all orders over €250,00 (tracked and traced)
- 14-18 working days delivery
- Pls note that shipments outside the EU might be subject of import taxes in your own country. We are unable to estimate such fees which you may need to pay on delivery.
You will be required to sign for all deliveries made by registered mail and couriers. Likami is not responsible for delays caused by adverse weather conditions or the customs clearance process.
In case the carrier is unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address entered by you, your refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach you at point of delivery or otherwise, Likami is not responsible for payment of return shipping costs or costs to resend the package. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery.
For purchases outside the EU, Likami is not responsible for taxes, customs charges, duties and restrictions vary from country to country and the importation of certain products.
Refunds & Return Policy
Only Products purchased on the Likami website www.likami.com, can be returned to Likami for a refund or an exchange. Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, we will gladly exchange your product for the item you intended to purchase and refund or charge the difference. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You will be responsible for the associated shipping arrangements and charges. Please email us (email@example.com) if you have made such an error.
Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Likami will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the original method used for payment. Please send us an email with a photo of the damage to assist with the processing of the claim.
In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Likami to process any refund or exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that our staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Likami. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
We will do our best to process returns within 20 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
Want to know more about our delivery policy: please mail to email@example.com