Personalise your skincare routine with Líkami Plus
Meet Likami Plus, our brand new skincare line of targeted treatments. The collection features 10 botanical serums to mix and match, tailored to your individual skin type and accompanying needs. Are you curious to find out which serums are a perfect match for your skin? Read on to find out more!
What are serums?
Serums are the powerhouses of your skincare routine. The high concentration of active ingredients is able to work deeper into the layers of the skin thanks to the lighter texture. This way, serums can effectively tackle specific skin problems. Next to serums that target issues like acne, redness and hyperpigmentation, there are also serums for those who simply want to improve their long-term skin health.
Made to complement your base routine
If you’re already using our products, you know that we always start with our 4-step ritual. The Likami Plus serums are made to complement this base routine so you can customise it according to your personal needs. The basics stay the same, but throughout the years or seasons you can add in or switch up serums to personalise your skincare routine.
Use your serums after your cleanser and toner, and before your moisturiser (cream, oil and/or SPF). Depending on the ingredients, you can use one or more serums together or alternate between your morning and evening routine. No worries: we’ve written all of our advice and instructions on the bottles!
Which serum fits you best?
Every skin is unique and needs different ingredients for the very best results. Out of the ten Likami Plus serums, you can therefore choose one or more tailored to your skin type and goals.
- Key ingredient: niacinamide (or vitamin B3)
- For... skin that suffers from breakouts, enlarged pores and/or oily zones.
- Beauty benefits: balances your skin’s sebum production, strengthens the skin barrier and hydrate
- Key ingredient: retinol (or vitamin A)
- For... those who want to improve their skin health, but also those who’ve detected the first signs of aging or have an uneven skin texture.
- Beauty benefits: boosts cell renewal for softer and more radiant skin, and minimises visible wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
3. BRIGHTEN SKIN
- Key ingredient: multivitamin complex (vitamins A, C and E)
- For... skin that’s seeking a healthy glow.
- Beauty benefits: not only do you look more radiant, your skin also feels healthier and can better shield itself against external damage.
4. EVEN SKIN TONE
- Key ingredient: ferulic acid
- For... skin with dark spots, hyperpigmentation, acne scars or an uneven tone.
- Beauty benefits: this serum evens out your skin tone and strengthens your skin long-term.
5. FINE LINES & WRINKLES
- Key ingredient: bakuchiol
- For... sensitive skin types who are looking for a skin-improving serum.
- Beauty benefits: the gentle ingredients in this serum calm the skin, while also rejuvenating and brightening in the long run.
- Key ingredient: kojic acid
- For... skin that suffers from sun damage, melasma and/or other dark spots.
- Beauty benefits: tackles hyperpigmentation for an even, clear complexion with no discolorations.
Líkami Plus serums
7. FIRMNESS & ELASTICITY
- Key ingredient: PH4 Natural Lifting Ferment®
- For... mature skin in need of a rejuvenating boost.
- Beauty benefits: this unique serum stimulates collagen and elastin to add firmness and elasticity.
8. SKIN REDNESS
- Key ingredient: azelaic acid
- For... troubled skin with redness and/or blemishes.
- Beauty benefits: softens the skin and stimulates its natural healing process.
9. SKIN RENEWAL
- Key ingredient: glycolic acid
- For... dull skin in need of some extra glow.
- Beauty benefits: exfoliates and removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, healthy and smooth skin.
- Key ingredient: hyaluronic acid
- For... everyone who’s seeking an extra hydrating boost in their routine.
- Beauty benefits: improves skin health in the long term by hydrating and plumping the skin.
Líkami Plus serums
We encourage you to mix and match until you find your ideal serum cocktail. For instance, you can use the Even Skin Tone serum in the morning and the Hyperpigmentation serum in the evening for an intense brightening effect. Or combine the Hydration serum with the Anti-Aging serum to allow your skin to age gracefully.
Do you need guidance to pick out your customised Likami Plus serums? We’re happy to help you out with personalised advice.
Unlocking the Secrets of the Skin Microbiome: A Deep Dive into Our Skin's Ecosystem
The Power of Triple Exfoliation: Physical, Chemical, and Enzymatic
Likami Sun: Your Science-Backed Solution for Hybrid, Mineral Sun Protection
Simplifying your beauty routine: what products does your skin type really need?
Subscribe to our newsletter
and receive 10% discount on your next order.